Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Candelabra

I have to show you the cute
Halloween Candelabra
I made last year. .
I know you probably seen it before
But, I just have to show it again this year.
 I made it last year from "junk" I found at the
DI. . Thrift Store
It is two sconces, a candle holder and two pieces of wood!
Then I found some old faux pearls and I pray painted them . .
It is amazing what you can do with "junk"
With a little help from my son-in-law
I was able to put it together. . .and
I have a cute
Halloween Candelabra. .

I am linking to these cute blogs

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute Halloween piece Kari....love it!!! Im back to blogging as of a month or so ago....thought Id stop by and say hello.....cant wait to catch up on your posts:)

    Enter my Shabby Apple Fab Frock Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Karie. Very Halloweeny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi karie. We both think alike. We have some things in common. Not only do I have that same shelf but coffee table too and I like cutsie stuff. I made a chandy out of a candelabra but used glass candle holders and battery lights. The shelf I made into a mantle for my fake fireplace. I guess I am just a big fake. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a sweet decorating idea! Spookish ;)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't ween it..it is really awesome! Love things like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I need to keep my eye out while thrifting this year to find one for next year! Thank you for sharing it with us at TTF and have a happy November 1st!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.