Sunday, January 27, 2019

What About Me?

Now there is a good question to ponder
What About Me?

I recently celebrated my birthday.  
If you have not figured it out yet 
I am not a youngin . .
I am old more mature.
I have traveled the road of life. . 
 I can tell you it has not been a
fully paved, super highway.

It has been a bumpy, dusty road, 
full of potholes and dangerous switch-back curves.


Now where am I going with this?
Well let me tell you. . . .

Along this journey I have pretty much 
taken care, to make sure everyone that
traveled with me, was safe, happy and comfortable.
From the time I was a young child
it seems I have had the responsibility to
take care of someone.  Just make sure
things are ok.

Now at this time in my life, after
70 plus 1 years- - - I am
beginning to wonder
What about me?

Who is going to make sure I am ok?
Oh, sure I have a wonderful family
friends who care and a church full of
good "intentions" people.
But
When I come to one of those dangerous
switch back curves that could possibly 
take me over the edge. . . or
Sometimes it  is not something so
dramatic and terrifying. 
It could be a "bump"
that knocks my breath away.
Who is going to take care me?

Many years ago a doctor ask me
"Who takes care of Karie?"
Well, I still wonder and I am still asking . . .

What About Me?


Karie





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.