Saturday, February 2, 2019

Here Is A Little Update

Hello Everyone
And
Thank goodness it is


Oh this short little month
is a very welcome sight.

For me
means there is light at the end of
my dark Winter days.

thank you for giving me
HOPE!

I am serious, I have really had
a struggle in the last month
with my depression.

Oh yes, I suffer with the curse of
DEPRESSION

The illness no one wants to talk about.
Most of us do not
want anyone to know we have it.
At least that is how I am.

I put a very good mask on so no one
will know I am in such turmoil and chaos
on the inside.

Believe me I could write a book on how to
to make yourself feel better.
 Have positive thoughts,
Exercise.
Get plenty of rest.
 Simplify your life.
Serve others.
(there is a good one when you can't even serve yourself)
Pray
Trust God
Have Faith.
Seek professional help.

It is hard my friends!
It is real, it is all consuming.
It is a constant battle for some of us.


There are periods of good days and months
And then the "beast" rares its head.
And I am barely able to breathe.

"They" can mend and fix just about
anything. . . . . BUT. . . 
What about me?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.