Sunday, October 1, 2017

Really Is It OCTOBER?

Is it possible? Is it real?
OCTOBER!
You are here, and I am so happy!
I love October. . for many reasons.
And one of those reasons, is
HOME!


I love my home anytime. . but October seems to bring
the home-loving in me to a high intensity.
I love the colors of October.
The natural beautiful of the season.

And then of course I bring the colors into my HOME


A happy family and a secure home, is what
my heart desires.



I really am a homebody at heart.  I love my home, and I love
being there.  Especially when the weather outside
is cold and the days are shorter.  
The warmth of my home is where I want to be.


Happy October to you.
I hope your enjoy the coziness of home
and you are surrounded by the love of
family and friends.


October Blessings!









1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    Love your sweet Fall decor!! I too am a home body and I love being at home...I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.