Friday, September 11, 2015

I Am Trying To Adjust

Here it is September 11 and I haven't done a post. Shame on me. I think the problem is  I have gone back to work. Now I am adjusting to my new schedule. And it takes time for me to rearrange my time and my mindset.  My poor little fur babies are having a hard time too. It is only four hours a day, but those four hours can seem like eight hours somedays.
Hopefully I  will have a post for you tomorrow. I had a great Labor Day weekend and I can't wait to tell you about it. I have a camera full of pictures needing to be downloaded and then edited.  And put on the blog.  Stay with me, I will be back with more pictures and stories of what I  have been up to.

Karie

"Fear not I am with thee"

2 comments:

  1. Getting back into the work force would definitely be hard. Just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...back to work...yes, it changes up everything...:)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.