Monday, September 28, 2015

Season's Change

Hello, Everyone,  I hope you are happy and doing well.  
September is coming to an end. October is approaching.  I love the changing of the season's and the changing of months. It gives variety to my life.  And I live that even though I am a person who has a hard time with change.  Moving, friends leaving, changes in my family.  My children growing older, and my Grandchildren growing to adulthood.  Loved ones have passed from this life to the next, and I miss them. Change is constant.  Nothing ever stays the same.  It is a good thing, but sometimes 
the change tugs at my heart.  

My favorite time of year. . .
The colors aren't quite as vibrant because of the drought.  But they are still gorgeous.
The good Lord has blessed me to live in such a beautiful part of his world.
There isn't another place I would rather be.  I don't like to travel, and I have never had the
desire to travel to different places.  I am what you would call a "Homebody." Even as a 
child, I never wondered far, I kept my eye on home.  
This beautiful little valley has been home for over 40 years for me.
This is where I have raised my family.  And now this is where my Grandchildren are  I love it.
I believe families should live close to one another. Children need extended family in their lives.
Especially Grandparents.  It has been the break down of the family that has caused so many of
the social problems we have today.  Children are a treasure.  And they need to be cared for with
love, tenderness and patience. 
HUSBAND AND WIFE 
have a solemn responsibility to love and care for each other 
and for their children. “Children are an heritage of the Lord” (Psalm 127:3). 
Parents have a sacred duty to rear their children in love and righteousness, 
to provide for their physical and spiritual needs, 
and to teach them to love and serve one another,
 observe the commandments of God,
 and be law-abiding citizens wherever they live. 
Husbands and wives—mothers and fathers—
will be held accountable before God for the discharge of these obligations.
The Family: A Proclamation to the World (if you would like to read more click HERE.)
Oh, what a wonderful world.  
In spite of all the problems that are in the world headlines, there is beauty to be found and enjoyed.
Season's come and season's go, but one thing can stay the same the love we have for one another.
Maybe if there was just a little more love and patience, the problems that are around us, would not
seem to be so overwhelming.  
The Season's Change.
Home and Family's change, but the happiness and love 
found within the family never changes.



Happiness in Family Life  
is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of
the Lord Jesus Christ.  Successful marriages and families are
established and maintained on principles of
Faith, Prayer, Repentance, Forgiveness, Respect,
Love, Compassion, Work, and 
Wholesome recreational activities.
~ The Family: A Proclamation to the World ~







1 comment:

  1. Oh Karie, what a great post. I think you hit the nail on the head about family. Hopefully it will make full circle.
    I seem to be loosing a lot of friends lately and it makes me sad.

    Glad you are enjoying Fall.
    Take care my friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.