Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Day of Sewing~ The Boo Table Runner

Hello, hello. . How are my blogging friends today?
I have had a great week. . and today was a good day.
I spent the day sewing.
I was at JoAnn's a couple of days ago and saw all the beautiful
holiday fabric and my heart was throbbing with excitement.
Then 50% coupons makes it even better.
I am not ready to decorate for Halloween. . .but
how could I pass up the scrumptious Halloween fabric.
So, I had an idea in my head and away I went.
Made it even more fun because I have a new sewing machine.
I got it almost a year ago, and I haven't hardly sewed on it.
And. . .remember I fixed up my craft room.
Makes it nice to be in there sewing away. . .Love it.
I call it the
Boo Table Runner. . 
 
Can you see the cute Boo fabric.
Argyle and Stripes make up the ruffle.
It is an easy peasy sewing project.. . and I like those kind.
Also, don't you just love the cute acorn. . .I want one!
I made it for my Beautiful Daughter.
Originally I planned for it to be a runner on her piano.
But she like it better on this sofa table.
I think it even looks cute with her fall decorations.
Beautiful Daughter has a new home. . .and I am having some fun
Making things for her. (she doesn't sew).
I am pleased with how the Boo Table Runner turned out.
I am going to make me one also, but mine will be a little different.
Beautiful Daughter has a lovely home, and decorates it cute.
She has my two oldest Grandsons.  
She is a very blessed gal. . a wonderful husband and two sons
that are just the sweetest young men you would ever meet.
(Now do I sound a little proud? Well, I am)
Second oldest Grandson is serving a Mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Oldest Grandson has already served his mission. . 
I love this saying, and I believe it to be true.
Being with those we love is enough.
Well, Beautiful Daughter will enjoy her
Boo Table Runner
But, she informed me now I need to make one for every holiday.
And I need to make one for her piano.
Ok, Ok, Momma is here to please!
Besides, I love sewing. . .so be prepared I will be showing more.
Hope you are having a wonderful week and your days are full
 doing the things you love to do, with the people you love to be with.
Hugs,

As a side note. I took her family pictures. Not bad for a amateur.

Linking With

4 comments:

  1. Oh i love it. Great fabric and your vignette is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever and crafty you are! Your dear daughter is so lucky. I really love that fabric.

    Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute runner. It's nice that your daughter appreciates your gifts and even asks for more. That's a real compliment.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.