Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Feathering The Nest With Sunflowers

Just doing a little feathering of the nest
Fall is finally in the air.
The days are cooling and the nights are cool and delightful.
I have been adding a little Fall-ish here and there in the nest
But now I finally feel the air change and the nesting kicking in.
You know my Aunt Carol Hutch gets changed frequently
Well, it was time to change to the Autumn look
I posted about the beautiful amber carnival glass dish I found.
Well, it needed a  little bit of Autumn added.
Sitting on the Hutch, it is a show of my favorite colors.  
How about a basket full of Autumn. . .Sunflowers, leaves, dried pods.
Oooo. . .I love the look
(I think I am going to paint this chair)
Sunflowers are in abundance in the fields and along the road side.
Oh, these are "faux". But I love them all the same.
A bouquet for the dining table. . .Always a sure sign of Autumn
Simple feathering of the nest for the season I love. . 
Cool days, cool nights. A change in the weather.
The sky is blue, the landscape is changing.
Ah. . I love the Autumn time.
A time to spend in your nest. . Like I always told
My children. . .our nest is the best.

Joining

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the way you combined all the colors.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your fall decor, it is stunning and the bucket of flowers on the chair is so charming. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karie,

    Thanks so much for coming by! LOVE all your Fall decor! I still need to get mine out. Doesn't seem possible it is that time of the year again!

    Now don't you dare worry about the hangers! No guilt my dear! Life sure gets in the way and its usually family and they should come first! You are a dear!

    Have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie! I love your hutch and how you've dressed it. Love the sunflowers too. Thanks for popping in to see me and your sweet encouraging words.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful, Karie! Love sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.