Saturday, July 4, 2020

4th of July 2020


Hello My Friends!
It is wonderful to wish you all a very
Happy July 4th!


As we celebrate I hope we will all continue
to recognize the greatness of this
beautiful land of 
The United States of America.
In spite of our failings we our still
The Greatest Country On This Earth.

From our humble beginnings we have been a
nation seeking peace and freedom.
From sea to sea and boarder to boarder we have
been in pursuit of a greater substance of life
Freedom, within the bounds of fair and
equal rights for all mankind.

In God We Trust!
With Humility in our hearts and souls,
we must turn again to the
True source of Freedom and Peace.
It is not found in chaos, and violence. . 
No , it is found in God!
Jesus Christ is the Master and Author of
Peace and Freedom.
It is in Him we give our Trust and our
Thanks for this great land.

America is Great!
It will always be the greatest as long
as we continue to place our
Trust in God.


 America
My Home Sweet Home!
With my head bowed, I give thanks to God.
And may she always be free

God bless you all.....!


Karie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.