Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A Little Touch of Red White & Blue American Style

Hello my dear friends!
It is so good to have a new post to
stay in touch with you.
As most of you know I had a bad fall
a few weeks ago and I injured my leg.
Healing seems very slow to me,
but I know each day the healing process
is in action.  Little by little the miraculous ability
for my body to heal is in action.
Healing is amazing!


My little Cash stays close by me.  Both of my little
fur babies have stayed close by.  They know there is
something that is not right.  It is funny how they know
and how they show their worry and concern.
I don't know what I would do without them.

So, things have come to a small stand still
around here at Apt. 157.
I am a decorator!  I love decorating my home,
I love surrounding myself with color and
happiness.  But. . . . Right now not so much
is being changed and decorated.


One of my favorite holidays to decorate for is
The 4th of July.
I love this tradition filled holiday.
Being with my family. . . watching the hometown parade
Picnics/Barbeques. . . Fireworks. . . Rodeo. . 
Concerts in the park.

Well....This year will be different


I can tell you this, me and my family will do our
own celebrating.  We love our country, 
The Great United States of America!


Yes the America I love!
God shed His Light on Thee.

The 4th of July is a couple of weeks away.
There is a possibility I will feel
strong enough to add a few more
Red White and Blue.

I just take a day at a time.

I hope your Summer is going well.

KARIE

1 comment:

  1. Karie!!
    So HAPPY to see this post, my friend!! LOVE this sweet Patriotic centerpiece!! Love the picture with your hutch in the background and the picture where you can see your porch out the window!! Apt. 157 is looking quite festive indeed!!! I agree with you..this year things will be different but we too will be celebrating our Country on the 4th of July!!! Take care, my dear, friend, and remember, do only what your body allows you to do and then rest....You are now on your own schedule and no one else's....
    Big Hugs to you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.