Saturday, April 4, 2020

Kitchen ~ Still Working On Ideas

Hello my friends,
I sincerely hope you are doing well.
We are living in troubled times.
One can not help but have moments of fear.
We have never gone through 
something like this.

I am calm and I trust the Lord,
but there are times I have a wave of fear 
come over me.  But having said that
I feel things will eventually be ok.
We must stay strong, take care of our own health
and help those who need our help.

I am trying to stay focused on my
little apartment #157.


My poor little kitchen is . . . 
well,  it is pathetic. 


I can say that...... It is my kitchen.
I am doing my best.
I have a few ideas for in the future.
I do like my red shelf over the sink.


The red and white plates and the chicken
plates look cute on the shelf.
I still need to find more of my 
kitchen decor,

I am very restricted with what I can do.
If I could I would paint the cupboards.


For now, I will use what I have.  Shop my own moving boxes!
I will use my decorating talents on a very limited budget
and very restricted things I can do.

So stay tuned. . . let's see what I come up with.






1 comment:

  1. Karie!!
    LOVE the red in your Kitchen and I do LOVE that red shelf....By any chance do you have any old calendar pictures that you could frame?? I love doing that for an easy decorating idea. You know me with my ambient lighting..Do you have a little lamp that you can put on top of the refrigerator for softer lighting? Did you see in my one post how i hung a wreath on the cabinet door? It can also be used to hang a pretty sign or a towel. What about a bit of faux greenery added to the tops of the cabinets along with what you already have up there? Since you mentioned that you wished I could come and help you decorate the Kitchen, those are just a few ideas. When I was buying a lot of Home Interiors products many years ago, greenery was a great decorating tool and provides a great pop pf color and adds that since of a live thing...Are you able to paint the walls? If so, the wall where the refrigerator is and the closet could be painted as an accent wall for a pop of color.... I hope this gave you some ideas , my friend!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.