Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Easter Week

Hello dear friends.
Oh thank goodness!
Something to look forward to.

EASTER
I don't know about you but,
I am happy to have
something to look forward to.

I haven't done much holiday decorating.
I am too busy just getting the
"regular" decorating done.
Besides being under the 
Stay Home, Stay Safe
I haven't wanted to go to my storage.


I love decorating for EASTER!
I loved the pattern on these
Ceramic Eggs and the Bunny has a similar design.
It is just a simple tabletop vignette,
But it gives a little 
Easter Happiness!
I hope you are finding a little
Easter happiness in your surroundings.


2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet little arrangement on the coffee table and so glad to know you're being safe. We are too - we are under the Stay at Home Order too and we are complying!
    Happy Easter blessings,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie,
    How bright and cheery your arrangement looks!! Love that large beautiful doily too!! Looking forward to seeing what you are adding to your Kitchen!!
    Happy Easter, my friend!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.