Monday, February 3, 2020

Area 157 0r Known As Apt. 157

Hello
Well, I made it through January!
It seems it is the longest month.
I am glad when February arrives.
The last few months have been hard months 
for me and my family.
So many changes.

Change is hard for me.
I changed where I live.
I moved!
Same town, still close to my children.
But none the less it is change.
Moving is a nightmare!
I now live at Apt. 157
or I call it Area 157.

 My place isn't as small as I thought it would be.  
This is a picture of one corner of my living room.


There are things I don't really care for. . . but I can live with it.
You will notice my mauve chairs are back again.
I didn't think I could fit my couch in the living room,
so I thought I would just have a grouping of chairs....well,
the living room is much bigger than I expected.
And I miss a couch. . . so,
the chair grouping is only temporary. . . I have a couch
ordered.  It will be here in a couple of weeks.


The little Pups have had to adjust to the move.
Bless their little hearts, they are sure a comfort to me.
We are still making adjustments.

So there ya go. . .a very small tour of 
Area 157.

I will show more as I get rooms decorated.
It takes time.  I think I want something a certain way
and I get it all put together....and I don't like it.
So then I am redecorating.

I am very thankful to have this nice apartment.
Housing is expensive, very expensive 
here in Utah.  And there is a shortage
of affordable low income housing.
I have been blessed to find this one.
Angels were helping me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Karie

3 comments:

  1. Oh it is looking good so far. So glad it is larger than you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie,
    Everything looks lovely and I am glad that your apartment is not as small as you thought...I see you ordered a sofa..I was going to suggest a love seat and not a full size sofa...We have a loveseat in our Living Room instead of a full size sofa...The way our Living Room is set up, I only have 2 walls so that is why a went with a loveseat....Thanks so much for stopping by and I am anxious to see more of your new home...I am sure you will have just the way you want it once everything settles down and you take a breath and realize that this move, for some reason , was meant to be...
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karie,
    Me again!! I just wanted to stop by to Thank you for your visit and kind words!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.