Saturday, February 15, 2020

Apt. Is Becoming Home Sweet Home

Hello my friends!
Well it is Valentine's and President's Weekend
And I hope you are all doing fine.

 My day so far has been relaxing and very quiet.
It is nice weather in my little spot of earth, so
that makes the day very nice considering it is February and
there is still a lot of winter weather to come.

I am slowly making my little Apartment
Home Sweet Home.

One of the things I have wanted has finally
arrived. . . A Brand New
Sofa!

I am so happy and pleased.  
It really makes my living room more cozy and beautiful.
Before I moved I gave my sofa to my friend Trish.
I didn't think my living room would be big enough to 
have a sofa (couch) in it along with other furniture.


I thought chairs could replace a sofa.  Well, I didn't
like it at all.  And my living room is large enough to 
have a sofa along with other furniture.
I especially worried about my round
coffee table, not having room for it.


But no worries. . . sofa and round coffee table
go very well together.  (Little Teddy is showing off) 
 I am actually contemplating
painting or dark staining  my coffee table.
(What do you think?)


Oh, I am feeling Home!
I can't believe how much room I have.
Most of all I feel happy in my
Area 157.


Something I was so upset about doing has actually
become such a blessing to me.
It always amazes me how somethings 
like moving, making a change you are fearful of,
can turn to be a good thing.


I will be showing more of my Area 157 as I get
more decorating done in the other rooms.
My bedroom is about ready to show.
I can't find my Quilt that goes on the top, 
nor can I find the bedskirt.  It is somewhere in
one of the many boxes.  
And I am still working on the kitchen.

I was so excited to show you my new sofa.

Enjoy your weekend!
I will.....

Karie
Linking With
The Painted Hinge

3 comments:

  1. Karie,
    I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason!! Your living room looks so cozy and charming and I do love your new sofa...As far as the coffee table, I can see that it matches your curio and it even goes nicely with the hutch in your Dining area but you do what you want to do...And I noticed the nice floors too in the Dining area..I know how upset you were about this move and it happened at the same time your SIL passed away which made it even more stressful but it seems you are adjusting and with you retiring completely in a few months, it just may be the best thing that happened for you...
    Hugs to you my dear friend!! Looking forward to seeing more!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new sofa and your living room looks beautiful. So glad it is feeling like home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    vinilos decorativos

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.