Friday, September 8, 2017

It Truly Is a Wonderful World

Today I want to scatter some happy thoughts
and share some of my favorite 
quotes on being 
Grateful.

One of my favorite little character is little Piglet.  
He and Winnie the Pooh have such a sweet
friendship and they are so simple in their thoughts.

"Piglet noticed that even though he had
a Very Small Heart,  it could
hold a rather large amount of
Gratitude."
A.A. Milne


It seems that the world is in chaos.
Terrible things have happened to people
across our beautiful earth.
I think we have all paused and wondered. . 
What next?  Why?


Even in the darkest of times, or the times when
our hearts and our soul may be suffereing
There is still much to be thankful for.
Showing Gratitude can change us,
It can turn our life around.  


The world has beautiful mountains and meadows, 
spectacular skies and serene lakes.
It has forests, flowered fields and sandy beaches.
It has plenty of stars and new sunrise and sunset every day.  

What we need is more people to appreciate and enjoy it.




Enjoy the little things for one day you
may look back and realize they were
the big things.

Is this not true.  There have been many times
when I have not recognized how grateful I was
for something very small in my life,
until it was gone.


I hope we can share our Gratefulness 
Spread positive thoughts and actions
Be kind to others, and especially to
those who carry heavy burdens.

Another favorite person of mine.
Maya Angelou

"This is a wonderful day.  I have never seen this one before."

Be Grateful to see the beauty of a new day.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.