Monday, February 20, 2017

Every Night In My Dreams . .

 A memory of so many years ago happend on this weekend. The loss of my hubby. A dark cold February night I will never forget. It turned my life upside down and I have never found my bearings again. Some people may say, I need to move on. Well I have moved on, I have no choice. You are never the same, time moves forward and you must move with it. My heart still beats, but not the same as it did. My heart broke so long ago.... and how do you mend a broken heart?
He will always be on my mind.

Every night in my dreams....
I see you, I hear you.
I will never forget, 
My Forever Love.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry Karie, but he will always be with you and is looking down on you from heaven.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.