Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March in Review. . .!

Well, Hello There!
I feel like I am just beginning my blog.
I have been away for way too long.
I am so sorry.
You are always not far from my mind and my heart.
I will tell you. . .I have had a rough few months.
I have not been well.  And it has taken a toll on me.  
I am normally a healthy, happy  person. . But. . 
I have really struggled these past few months.
I hope I am on the mend now.
And I can get back to tending to my blog.
I appreciate everyone that has stuck by me, and check to see
If I had posted yet.
I really don't have anything new to show you.
So if you don't mind I am going to show some of my pictures from previous
March Blog posts.
One of my favorite March decorations is the little
Shamrock Tea Set.
I have one and so does my daughter.

My daughter is a little St. Patrick Girl.
So I have always loved decorating for 
St. Patrick's Day

Plus you add my Irish heritage, and I really like the holiday.
Wow! after looking at past blog posts. I can see I have got to get busy.
I don't have hardly anything out for 
March, and St. Patrick's Day.

My crocheted shamrocks.
And an adorable cup a friend gave to me.
And in turn I gave to my daughter.

Love this shamrock garland on my shelf.

The cute lollies went up after the shamrocks.
I still have these,  I will have to use them again this year.

I love to change things for the holidays.  Although I don't do very much
any more.  So much work is involved.  
But, I still have to have a little something out for the month.
Be sure to come back.   I hope I am back in the swing of posting
Now that I am feeling better.
I have been crocheting a few things, and I am excited to show you what 
I have made.
Hugs to all.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! I've missed you and am so sorry to hear you've not been well. Praying you'll be back to your ole self soon. Sometimes we have to step away from blogland and taking care of yourself is most important! Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
    Blessings,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. I had a period last year where I was sick for several months. It really zaps your energy. I haven't decorated for St. Patrick's Day. I've been busy with other things, and don't do much for it anyway. I've enjoyed seeing your decor from the past. Very pretty. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karie, I am so sorry that you have not been well. Please take care of your self. Don' feel bad as I haven't posted since December. I too, have had bad days and I have been trying to go through all my closets and get rid of stuff as my son wants me to sell and move close to him. I really don't want to as I will have to sell my home and hopefully the apartment I get will let me have my dogs, otherwise I am not going. When I can no long do for myself or it becomes to hard then I will go.
    Please take care of yourself and have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better, and taking a break from blogging is a good thing. I enjoyed seeing your St. Pat's vignettes and I also like the tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karie! Hope this finds you feeling like your healthy shelf. Thank you so much for popping in with you sweet comments. Blogland and literally changed my life and I'm so glad I've connected with you!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.