Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Gallery Wall

I do believe I have completed a very important
project.  It has been on my mind for a long time.
The big wall in my living room. . .has needed attention
(normally my little Terrorists are camera shy. . not today)
This wall was something I had to think about. . 
I have collected a lot of frames. . .and I mean a lot.
I have looked at blogs, magazines trying to see what I wanted.
Well, this is what I came up with.
Oh, let me tell you I am frightful when I hang frames.
I don't measure. . I put the frame up there, and hopefully mark it right.
There is still some tweaking. . .I have pictures for the collage of frames 
That are on the low left side.  Put the others will be frames only.
I have left my red, white and blue jar on the coffee table.
I took the flags out and put faux flowers in them.
I just love the glossy jars. . .I will have to do different colors 
For late summer.
(now Teddy is in the picture)
It amazes me what decorated walls do for a room.
It makes the room seem so cozy and homey.
I probably over-do with things on my walls.
A bear wall drives me insane.  I say it is an open canvas
And it needs to be decorated.
I have been in some homes where the walls are void of anything.
Yikes, I couldn't stand it.  
Oh, how I love to decorate.  It isn't the greatest, but it is my home
And I like how I have the rooms decorated.
Well, I hope you are enjoying your projects and your home.
Please do come back. . I have somethings in the works.
Hugs,

I will be joining
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good Karie. I believe you should decorate to your own tastes.
    I'm not one to get rid of my things because they are not in style. Because, just as soon as you get rid of it - it's back in style again.
    Your home looks so warm and welcoming. Thanks for sharing Karie and have a great week, my friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.