Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Little Break Is Good For Everyone

Hello my dear sweet blogging friends,
I have an announcement to make 
I am taking a little break from blogging for a while.
Somethings have come along in my life that requires me to take a break
Oh, it is no big deal.
A small health problem, that will be fixed, and in a few short months
I will be up and running again.
I love blogging and I love showing you what I have been up to. . 
But the problem is I haven't been up to anything lately.
My health, hasn't been very good therefore I have nothing new to show you.
Oh, I will be back for sure. . .Once everything this ok and fixed within me.
Please don't forget me. . .I will return hopefully soon.



I will see you soon!
Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. You really need to get well, Karie! Here are some happy thoughts and lots of prayers sent to you! Be well, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have not been well, and I hope you are on the mend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.