Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Front Porch

I think I have lost the "touch"
Well, I am not sure I ever had the "touch"
I have a front porch the size of a postage stamp. . 
Really it is. . 
I can't decorate it. . .It doesn't look right to me.
I done, and re-done, and done again. . 
Nothing is working.
Here is the wreath. . blah! Just ordinary. . Can't think of anything else.
And can't think of anything to liven it up.
Not feeling the love even with this pumpkin topiary.
Oh, dear oh, dear what is a person to do?
This is what is out there right now.
But, I am not happy with it.
I think I will head to the pumpkin patch tomorrow.
Maybe a few larger pumpkins will help the look.
Hey, I do like my little cacti garden. . . 
I am going to keep it on the porch as long as I can
When it gets too cold I will bring it inside so I have it for next year.
Not much to show you . . .that little porch has stumped me.
I think it would be easier to decorate a bigger porch.
Like I said I will maybe add some bigger pumpkins and a few mums.
Maybe that will help it.
Please do come back again.
Hugs, K

Linking with:

8 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on your porch to make it looks seasonal and welcoming. Love the pumpkin topiary. That cute bench gives a great pop of color to the vignette!
    Thanks so much for stopping by,
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you did a fine job in such a small space! Perhaps you could wire, three small, white, "baby boo's" to the bottom portion of your wreath for a little something extra to make you happy!
    Thanks for stopping by with your lovely compliments.....JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JP. You have a great idea to add the baby boo's to the wreath. I like that. Thanks for stopping by. Karie

      Delete
  3. I like your porch decor! I've always wanted a front porch, and we moved into one of two houses on the block without a front porch--sigh. :) Thanks for visiting me. :)
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love porches! And the aqua bench looks great all decked out in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pumpkin topiary. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fall touches you've added to your porch, it looks GREAT! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karie, you are too hard on yourself. I think you have done a great job. I too think it is hard to decorate small porches. My friend put a ladder on hers filled with pumpkins and gourds it really was a show stopper from the road. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.