Monday, August 20, 2012

Busy BUT Not Accomplishing A Lot

Oh, yes I am busy as can be
But I am not accomplishing a darn thing. . 
Just busy, busy!
Family always comes first in my life
And a family reunion was on the agenda for this
Past weekend. . 
My children and all the Jackson Cousins.
It was a great time. . .
 School begins tomorrow, August 21, 2012
And there is lots of work that needs to be done.
Transportation of our little darlings is a top priority. . 
Bus routes, times, and drivers. . Oh, my!
 And my poor little house is suffering. . 
I just don't have the time to do all that needs to be done.
 I did make it to JoAnn's and picked out fabric to make
Kitchen Curtains. . .
I am so excited. . . I hope by the weekend I have this fabric
Made into cute curtains for my kitchen. . 
If time could only stand still, so I can
Accomplish the things I want.
Check back and see. . . 
K


1 comment:

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.