Monday, February 27, 2012

Decorating For Spring

I am still doing a little decorating around my little home.
Spring is just around the corner and it is a good time to
Arrange for Spring. . 
Recently I purchased this adorable wire cloche'
(oh, I don't know if that is what it is called or not)!
 A little bird nest with a butterfly is displayed in the cloche'
 I love decorating my Blue Buffet
All the work in painting this beautiful piece has been worth it.
 Oh, the randomness of my decorating. . 
A little of this and a little of that.
It is what makes my home speak my personality. . 
 I enjoy being home
Even more now that I work during the day
I love to be home. . .I have always been that way.
There is just no place like home!
I love being a "Homemaker"
I am off to join 
It is good to be back blogging and visiting
All the wonderful Blog parties
And getting new and refreshing ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Karie love that darling bird cage and the crochet roses on the next post are neat too! You mentioned in your comment to me that you had worked on your creative space last year- wondering if you did a post on it. I would love to see it!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Spring vignette looks very pretty! The cloche is great and I love your blue buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is such a pretty cloche. I love the iron curls on it. I also love the idea of using a butterfly with the nest. Cute, cute, cute. Great chest and vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being a homemaker as well:) And adding the small touches that makes a house a home:)Beautiful spring vignette on your pretty blue buffet. I love cloches and yours look real pretty with the pink flower, all ready for spring. Thanks for your visit and for leaving me such a sweet note:)Happy Week to you!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.