Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crochet Roses and Flowers

I have been crocheting lately.
Me and my little Zoey
Snuggle-up in the evenings
We watch t.v and I crochet
Here are some of the little 
Flowers and Roses I have been making.

So you can see I have had so much fun
Making Roses and Flowers
It won't be long until there will be
"Real" Flowers blooming!
Until then I will enjoy my 
Crochet roses and flowers. . .
Hope you enjoy!

Come back again. . . .K
I will be linking to. . .
The House In The Roses
Mosaic Monday
Between Naps On The Porch

7 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! :) I love the cute colours and tones!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and the colors are just perfect! You're so talented! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi Karie! OH, I love your roses! I'm a crocheter too and these are just so lovely!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie,
    I love your crochet flowers, they are so pretty and can be used in so many ways. I enjoy crocheting flowers for baby hats, its so fun to see the flowers come to life.
    Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to bring spring into the house a little earlier than it's prepared to appear!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.