Thursday, September 17, 2020

Patio Sitter ~ Fall Transition

 Hello, my friends
I sure hope everyone is doing well.
I pray your life is full of blessings.
Isn't it amazing how sometimes we are unable
for whatever reasons, to see how very blessed
we really are.  I think many times we overlook, or take
for granted the beautiful life we have and
how abundantly we are blessed.

I have been thinking about it a lot.
Even in the midst of loss, turmoil, uncertainty
we can pause to give thanks
to the Giver of all gifts.

 
My patio has been a blessing to me.
The summer has been hot but in the evening
after the sun was setting I could go out and sit.
I could see the night sky.  I love watching the stars 
and gazing at the moon. Many early
mornings I would like to sit and listen
to the morning choir. birds singing.


I re-painted this table I have had forever.
I wanted something more "farmhouse" or "county" as
I call it.  Now the weather is cooler as we transition into
Fall/Autumn.  I am enjoying my patio even more.


Even though my brown water can has faux sunflowers
I still like seeing the faux flowers.
I made the arrangement to give a pretty touch 
of color and fall flowers. Live sunflowers just don't 
last long in an arrangement like this.

Besides I like my Faux!




The little green table I also repainted.
The only difference I did not antique.
I just painted the green.  And I don't
remember the name of the color.
This little table I bought many years ago
I remember I paid $5.00 for it.
It has been a handy little table.
I just love it!


My poor flowers really took a beating with the summer heat.
I lost several flowers in the patio pots.
Between being so extremely hot I was laid up with my
damaged leg from my fall in early June.
Some of the heat and drought resistant 
plants made it.  Now that the weather is cool
and I am able to go out and water
a few are coming back.


I will leave you with my chair.  I guess you would call
me a Patio Sitter.  And my chair allows me to sit
and enjoy my beautiful surrounding, 
It's really a blessing.



I hope you are having many more good days.


















1 comment:

  1. What a great space to sit and enjoy the pretty flowers and a little time outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.