Thursday, October 24, 2019

This and That

Normally I am really into this time of year.
I normally enjoy getting my house all 
decorated for Halloween.
But. . . . 
Not this year!
I guess I am just preoccupied with other things. Maybe I am not really into all the re-decorate and then re-decorate again.   It is very possible I am just tired. . . ! And not interested.  

Last year I scaled down on decorating, but I still
set out some of my favorite things.

My little "Witchey Witch" is a favorite of mine.
And her shoes!
I think they are darling.
And last year. . .
I was busy getting this little cutie ready
to give to my Granddaughter
for her birthday

Of course every charming Witchey Witch
Knows It Is All In The Shoes.
But this year, I am just not into
the Witchey-Witch or
her shoes
Or pumpkins or Orange or Black.

I am busy working on
other things.
It takes time to do the stitches of
cross stitch.
And sewing pieces to a quilt.
But when they are done, you will be the 
first to know.
So for now. . . 
Halloween is suffering at my house.

Stayed tuned









No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.