Monday, November 12, 2018

November Ramblings

It is a beautiful chilly November day
where I live. And I like it!
November is one of my favorite months.

I have many special reasons why I love this month.  
My first child Mathew was born in November.
The birth of a child you never forget.
My second grandson Andrew is also a
November baby.  I also have other reason to
Love November.

November is a time for 
Families to gather together.
Generations, 
Children, Parents, Grandparents
Aunts, Uncles, Cousins.
We all gather as families and friends
to begin the biggest
celebration of all
Christmas!

Thanksgiving
Begins the Christmas Season for me.
But, first I like Thanksgiving,
I don't want to rush it out of the way
I like to savor the season of giving 
Thanks.


I believe that everything is centered around being Together.
And that Family is everything.  
With Friendship closely linked.


November
Thanksgiving


Family
Together


No matter the circumstances of our life,
we are still part of a family.
This month and every month I give thanks for
the Blessings of Family, Friends, Gathering.
I am thankful for November. . .
It reminds me of the precious gift I have


Family











No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.