Monday, November 10, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello my friends.  
I have been so busy this last week.
I don't have anything to show you right now.
In a few more days I will.
This project has been a S.L.O.W. process.
My Mother's Singer Sewing Machine. 
 1948
I am so excited to show it to you.
But, I am not quite finished with it.
I can tell you it is beautiful.
I am do happy with how it has turned out.
So just be patient with me.
These types of things take a long time to complete.
I will be back in a short time to 
Reveal the finished project.
Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, can't wait to see this beauty! I'm certain it will be gorgeous when you get finished with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait,,,I am two old sewing machines/cabinets in my craft room I need to tackle!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.