Thursday, April 24, 2014

Soon To Be Back

If I should have anyone that reads my blog
I would like to explain why I have been away for so long
From posting  and showing pictures of my home and my hobbies.
I had Rotator Cuff surgery.
I am still recovering. . but I am  finally in Physical Therapy.
My shoulder pretty much had to be rebuilt, and my bi-cept was clipped.
It has been a painful hard time for me.
I seem to be on the mend and I am healing.
I am oh, so thankful for the healing power. . 
It amazes me what the body can recover from.
I am still in a sling and one handed, but making progress
So, please say prayers for me.
And don't give up on me.  
I will be back, with a new outlook on life
And I will be sharing that with you.
Hugs to those who have stuck by me.
I am always amazed at the one lone flower
That has survived the harsh winter,
And spring time goes and she is ready to bloom.
Sometimes I feel like that little flower.
Surviving the harshness of life just helps me to
Bloom at the coming of my spring.
Hugs,
Joining 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, hope you are totally recovered soon. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you were my friend. So sorry to hear that you have been in so much pain. I will pray for a speedy recovery. Loving Spring here and the renewal of things. You will be a renewed woman soon! Hope it is much better than before. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.