Wednesday, September 18, 2019

A New Header

Hello!

Oh it is a lovely day, cool temperatures
makes me a happier person.

I have a short post today.
I just wanted to draw your attention to my
New Header


 I like changing my header with the seasons.
I think I like making headers.
It lets me use my creative ideas, and 
I can use my photos and be creative with them.

I used this picture from a couple of years ago.
I like it.  I especially like the simplicity
of my Autumn decorating.
I think I will re-visit that again!

Next I used a photo I took a year or more ago of the 
tree in front of my Great-grandpa's house.
I remember the day was so beautiful
and the sky was that deep rich turquoise blue
that only comes in September skies. 
I walked out of my Aunt's house 
(which is right next door my Great-grandpa's house)
I turned and looked up at the tree that holds so many
memories of family gatherings underneath
her branches and snapped a picture.


I am so glad I caught this on camera.
There are times when I get a camera snap
that speaks to me.  They don't come very often
but when you catch it.....it is priceless.

I put the two pictures together to create my
Autumn Header.

She is a keeper!



Have a wonderful day.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful banner. Love that fall color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie,
    OMG!! I am so sorry that I missed your latest posts!! I am playing catch up now....I have been so busy cleaning and decorating!! I have had a big burst of new found energy lately! I guess I am fully recovered from my knee surgery even though it is still stiff at times but MUCH better than it was!! Love the photos you chose for your New header!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.