Friday, September 13, 2019

A Fall-ish Bit of Decorating

Well Hello!
I am trying to do a little 
Fall-ish Decorating.


And to tell you the truth. . . . 
I am not doing very well with it!
Not only that but I have lost the touch
of taking pictures.

So here is just a little bit of my effort
to bring some Fall Into My Home


I like to add some of my 
Amber Glass
to my fall decorations
This is new to me. I bought it from
someone selling on FB's
Marketplace.  It is gorgeous!


Amber Glass, Wooden beads, and a
candle or two, oh,don't forget a pumpkin.
A nice orange pumpkin will do.




So, there you have it. In a nutshell.
I have really cut back on my decorating.  
Decorating and re-decorating is hard work for me.

But I can't give it up.
It is in my genes to just keep
Decorating.

I hope you are getting more decorating
done than I am.  I truly love
visiting the small blogger.
The ones who blog for the pure
love of decorating. 
I am so happy you stopped by,

Have a wonderful day and weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful to me too! You know what? I was just thinking the other day that I've lost my touch on taking nice pictures! I know I'm getting old and all but heck! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous fall colors. So pretty and I adore your amber glass too. I think your pictures are just fine, they look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.