Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Happy Valentine Wish For Everyone

 Hello my dear friends,

It is Valentine Day..... Some may think it is just another holiday that is not necessary.  Well I disagree!  I like Valentines Day,  I think it is good to pause our lives to give honor to those who mean so much to us.  


My Sweetheart has been gone for many years. But I feel his presence and his love for me all the time. I pause on Valentines and smile.  I am loved.
I always do something special for my children. And they do the same for me.  One think I know, never take the small gestures of love for granted. 

My Dad gave me a Valentine card every year.  He always called me His Valentine.  He gave me my last Valentine from him the week before he died unexpectedly.  I miss those sweet Valentines from my Daddy.  The tender remembrance of how much he loved me.  

Show you love by simple acts of sweet kindness.....it will never be forgotten.


A Happy Valentine to you from me!

You are loved.





1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    Happy Valentine's day to you, my friend!!
    Sadly, I am one of those people who are not big on this Holiday...I do like to decorate for it though but it is a very hard Holiday for a lot of people because such an emphasis is put on it about having a partner to celebrate it with...When the boys were young, I made it about them...I usually have a family dinner but with the pandemic and Jim and Danielle working such hard long hours, we opted out this year.Plus we were having a bit of an ice storm too. I promise you that next year, I will try to do better with Valentine's Day
    Stay safe, healthy and happy, my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.