Thursday, November 21, 2019

One Thing Then Another

It seems there is always something to
make life difficult.
I don't mean to be unthankful,
or negative. . 
BUT, I am tired of being in a 
constant state of feeling unsettled.
I received the word from my Landlord that
my rent will increase January 1st. 
And my condo will go on the market
For Sale!


I will be leaving the little place I  have called home.
I will be moving in January.


I was getting ready to decorate for Christmas
when I received the notice.


Nothing like having the joy of living and decorating
knocked out from under me.
I don't do change. . .  like moving very well.
I am sure it stems from my childhood
but it really doesn't matter
It is what it is.
I am moving.
I don't know what or where I will 
Call Home.

 My cute little condo will only
be a memory. . . like so many things in my life.


I will keep you posted.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry. I know you really enjoyed this place. I hope you find something that will be just as great soon. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Karie! I'm so sorry to hear you're going to have to move! That doesn't seem very fair that they are selling it while you're living it. I pray you find the perfect place. Blessings to you.

    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karie,
    Oh no!! I am so sorry that I missed this and did not respond sooner...Have you found a place yet???? I pray that this will be a move to something better for you and that you will be thankful for it!! Everything happens for a reason...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.