Friday, November 29, 2019

A Winter Wonderland

Oh yes, we have a lot of snow
here in norther Utah.

And I mean a lot. . . 18 inches
here at my little bungalow

Thanksgiving 2019 is only a memory now.
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
All of my family. . . 20 and 3 more.
I believe it was one of our best.
All gathered together at my
daughter's beautiful home.
It truly was a day of feasting, laughing,
visiting. . . and best of all
Continuing to build our bond of belonging 
to an incredible Family.

The door has now opened to
the most glorious time of the year.
Christmas!

I say let it all begin!
Just what I am doing today...
In the mist of getting ready to pack-up
my belongs. . .I am moving mid January
I will still pause to decorate for
the Christmas holiday.
So. . . I hope you will stay with me
as I take down the everyday. . . and
minimally put up the holiday decorations.


See you as soon as I get my mess cleaned up.


Karie



1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That sure is a lot of snow...We are going to have an ice storm on Sunday followed by snow on Monday and they are not giving out any totals yet...That is never a good thing!! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.