Sunday, October 13, 2019

Lovin' and Livin' In Thankfulness

Hello
I am so sorry I have not been
posting lately.
I am just so overwhelmed with
my daily to-do list.
I knew once my summer break ended
I would not have time for everything I
like to do, and that includes 
Blogging.


Besides working outside of my home
I continue to do many hobbies.
right now I am embroidering some of
my Christmas gifts.
As you may know hand-work takes a lot of time.

I will soon have some completed pieces 
I will share with you.

In the mean time I will share with you some of my 
October photos.
This is a beautiful time of year.


Oh how I love October.
The earth is beautiful.
I am Thankful for Season's


I will be back soon!

Enjoy your little spot of earth
It's October.
Be Thankful for Lovin' and Livin'
In this beautiful world.
Karie







2 comments:

  1. Kaie,
    Looking forward to seeing what you are working on!! I too have some projects I ant to start in the way of crafting!! I am finding that now that I am feeling like my old self again, i am really keeping myself busy!! Your photos of where you live are wonderful!! I too love Fall!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie,
    Thanks o much for stopping by!! I hope yu had a great weekend!! I had a family dinner and invited my kids and Renae and the girls...We had a great time..
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.