Friday, November 20, 2020

#GiveThanks#

 #GiveThanks#

Something so simple as giving Thanks.
can heal the wounds of a troubled soul.
And can bring Peace to a decaying and chaotic world.

Gratitude. Thankfulness. Thanks.
" When thou riseth in the morning let thy
heart be full of thanks unto God."
           Alma 37:37

"Ye, must give thanks unto God."
      D&C 46:32

There is so much to be thankful for.
One of the things I am very Thankful for is

Friendships

I have been blessed to be surrounded with 
good people, I call friends.
They enrich my life in many ways.


Many have been with me for a long time,


Some a life time and beyond.


I am thankful today and every day for
Friends!


The blessing of blogging is the wonderful
Friendships I have made.
I may never see them in person, but 
none the less they are my 
Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.